My time in Boston, Mass is drawing to a close. It's been laid back for the most part. (I guess anything after a city filled with death and medical procedures is "laid back".) It has been nice seeing historical Boston and the Patriots that fought for the birth of our own nation. Brother freemason's who died to protect and fight for freedom.

We have bonded with Salem, MA. A great little city with warmth and quirky stores. My girl and I make up reasons just to fly over to Salem on our Ford broomstick and have dinner or pick up supplies and souvenirs. Living on the harbor has been great. I will remember fondly walking down the street to the 7 Eleven for sundries catching the brisk breeze passing by the water taxi and fishing boats on the Boston Fish Pier.

We have had great attendance at our shows every weekend and the crowds in Boston come to have fun!

Next we are headed to Washington D.C during the election so we'll be the second circus in town. But I have a few days off before then to see a little more of the east coast.

I have been away off roading awhile. And I am back with a vengeance.
Head in books and atmosphere engraved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's a "Shriner"?