The "Neo" writing device and my upcoming" Tell All" book!

As coerced by the writing magazine, I researched and purchased a writing device called the “Neo” by Alpha Smart.
It is basically the writing version of the Kindle. Rather what the Kindle is to reading the Neo is to writing.
A simple dedicated device to output writing and not be distracted by the internet or social networking sites.
Just simple typing and either uploading into word processor of choice or directly plugging into printer and printing as a stand alone. This device runs on three AA batteries per year on average and weighs very little so I can take this solid little helper anywhere. The Neo has really multiplied my output. This is the first blog to be written on the device so we’ll see how easily it goes, but as far as writing lyrics and chapters the Neo is superb.

On a writing related note I have completed four chapters of my upcoming book about ME. My favorite subject! Publishers are already interested. Finally people can access the nitty gritty bizarre development of my life in ways that websites, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, music, satire, and My Space status updates never could. Growing up as an undiagnosed hyper active child driven to entertain friends and family on car rides, in living rooms, and on small stages all over Maine and the Silicon Valley. Stories of religions and cults of the world! Sex magick Orders and blood sacrifices! Tales of voodoo rituals on tour with Cirque du Soleil as well as my time as a Christian evangelist in Los Angeles ending in a visit by the S.W.A.T team and a bomb destroying robot!
Noam Chomsky, Amazing Johnathan, Joey Buttafuco, and more!
Step right up and reserve YOUR copy! Choose your own alias for the book or I’ll choose one that is less flattering for you.
Coming to an Adult Superstore near YOU!

Comments

Todd Seller said…
Can I pre-order?
Rex Butler said…
"I'd rather die in good company than live with these morons"
aka
"Jesus, God's turnpike?"
Anonymous said…
houston adult nightlife Do you RSS in a curve encoding! I can not understand what was happening, but my current 2 images loaded. (((A vasche liked! You read this and think .... Thanks to a huge, super article. Added to your bookmarks. Now will you read much more often! Content is interesting, learned a lot. I recommend everyone to read. You can still search in Google .. rasskau you also an interesting story ..
Anonymous said…
gays rubbing cocks Do you RSS in a curve encoding! On your blog, familiar in the ICQ link tossed. It turned out that nothing I liked. Tepr always read will Blog just super, I will recommend to friends! agree with the author All zdryam! Today marked the second anniversary maintaining your blog. Congratulations on not imposing ourselves, we would like to know the author and perhaps a comment: and what time you run your resource? Frankly, had difficult moments, when visited by the thought to throw this case. First, because of the departure of the index of PS Yandex, later - due to lack of time. But after a while you begin to understand that it is sometimes useful to lay out on the list (in this case on the web page your thoughts, share something interesting with our readers. The author of this resource would like to wish the inspiration for the new positions will never leave! Good luck ... Well of course tin ... blog in my favorites Thanks for the post, and this issue

Popular posts from this blog

What's a "Shriner"?