The blog of,"Sister act 2" Star, Cirque du Soleil Hall of Famer, Certified Sommelier, Certified Beer Server, Certifiable Comedian Polymath Vaudevillian. The "Navy SEAL" of Entertainment-Christian Fitzharris
Dusting off the show biz chops!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
In the word's of Hannibal Lecter in the film and book, "Hannibal", "It is time for me to come out of retirement."
Divination. What’s your favorite? Like donuts, they are all so beautiful in different ways. Tarot is the major contender, of course, because it has stood the test of time as a stronghold of reliability and depth. Also people like a book with pictures and The Book “T” has that in spades, I mean disks. There are also a wide variety of spreads for using tarot cards which make it adaptable for your personality. Unfortunately, I have a chronic habit of losing one card, just one card, from every tarot deck I have ever owned. (My current deck has to be sealed in a bag immediately after using.) But everyone knows I don’t play with a full deck! As Tigger the Tarot reader used to sing while attending a tarot convention with Winnie the Seer, “The wonderful thing about tarot, tarot are wonderful things. There tops are spun out of DE-signs. There bottoms are made out of dreams.” You can use a deck of tarot cards to work the paths of the Tree of Life or to do dream invocation work, attracting the in...
Comments