A follow up with Nacho!




After writing the previous blog I contacted Nacho to tell him how much I enjoyed his work on this piece he calls, "I Miss You!" portraying a real life version of "Bert" from Sesame Street. He got back to me with this friendly e-mail. (He communicates in English well. He is from Spain.)

"Hi christian,
Thank you very very much for your kind of words and compliments, that is too much for me.
It means a lot for me coming from such a great artist like you; i t is really a pleasure to read your words because you´ve understood what I want to show in my piece.
It is always confortable to see such a good reactions of people about the piece, that´s because we are working on it, is it?.
It has been a great surprise you are an artist of Cirque d Soleil, and a really great artist ( I heve been seeing your youtube videos)

Please when you are in Spain , let me know..(redacted)
Thanks again for your words and continue making the people happy with your art.
Nacho"

Thanks, Nacho! The fact that I understood what you wanted to show with this piece is a tribute to you as a master of your art form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's a "Shriner"?