Happy New Year!

1-1-11 huh?

Too binary for me, but maybe there's a surprise ending. I'll stick around. "Buy the ticket, take the ride"-HST

So 2010 is in the pooper and we have a clean trestle board to make our new plans upon.
I have a lot of homework to catch up on with this blog from the winter of 2010. It will come in small bursts.
My time in Paris was incredibly artistically inspiring while at the same time being relentless in everyday challenges. Even my escape from Charles de Gaulle was a learning experience, to say the least.

I am in the middle of producing some collaboration tracks with various artists. It's always fun to combine talents and styles in a semi-freeform art form.

I was interviewed on "The Bob Show" last night. More on that in the next day or so.

Much to look forward to in 2011 and I couldn't have made it this far without my kick ass soul warrior, Pristine.
I love you , my girl.

Now let's make this year regret its birth only hours after its arrival! We'll teach that wannabe Flavor Flav, Baby New Year, what life is really about and make him regret this day that he was born!

All the best in the New Year to all of my friends and family!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's a "Shriner"?